Graduate Software Engineers
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- 24th Feb ’21
Established in 2008, this tech firm is a very rapidly growing startup. Their main area of specialism is providing secure and reliable video conferencing services to their clients.
This firm is growing rapidly - even during the current pandemic! there are 2 roles available as graduate software engineers to join their development teams.
Aspects of the role include:
- Analysis of requirements and invention of the best solution.
- Taking responsibility for an area of functionality and delivering it.
- Contributing to top-level discussions on architecture and future features.
- Development of your own ideas.
As the firm is growing so quickly there are fantastic long term career options available.
They offer a great starting salary and share options.
- 2.1 or first level degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- A real passion for programming which should be evident on your CV and possibly through a GitHub account.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again