Graduate Software Developer
- London, London
- 11th Feb ’19
A growing software house who build and support core business systems for some of the UK's leading insurers.
This role will see you join the development team from day one. You will be involved in both the new development and support for the existing code that they have in place within their market database systems. You will become part of a small friendly team who thrive off an informal and flexible work culture, and are there to offer support when needed.
This role is great for a developer looking to consolidate and further their programming skills. They fundamentally use C and C# so you would need to be willing to advance your development skills in these two areas. They are happy to cross train junior developers who are more experienced with other languages - (Java, C++ etc).
They also offer great opportunities to progress your career, allowing you to take on extra responsibilities and projects as you develop.
What the company needs from you:
- 2:1 level or above (IT preferred but will consider any with demonstrable coding experience).
- Demonstrable coding experience in any language with a desire to work with be cross trained in C and C#.
- Willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn.
- Looking to start work ASAP.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again