Graduate Software Developer and Support Analyst
- 10th Apr ’18
- 7 days left!
A previous Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies Award winner, they are one of the biggest telecoms companies in Britain with offices in London, Hampshire, Berkshire, Manchester, Glasgow and Europe.
A project driven, software development role with elements of Support, you will be working on a number of projects including a new one within the company to develop and maintain their systems. The main focus will be adapting their current software to integrate with Salesforce.
There is a strong likelihood that this will shift to developing directly in the Salesforce community. A fantastic chance for a graduate to gain professional experience working with Apex, Salesforce's unique programming language, opening up a huge range of opportunities.
- 2:1 level or above degree (Computer Science, Physics, Maths pref. but open) and at least 300 UCAS points
- At least basic understanding of SQL and Java (MATLAB etc will be considered)
- Proactive attitude to problem solving
- Knowledge of front end web languages and .net
- Previous use of other OOP languages (C#, Python etc.)
- A car would be useful for getting to the office but not essential