Graduate Salesforce Developer
- Hungerford, Berkshire
- 10th Mar ’21
My client develops software that is a leader in the retail automotive field. They have a global presence and offer their employees excellent long term careers.
This role offers remote working during Covid, however you will be expected to be based out of their HQ in West Berkshire for at least 50% of your time after the pandemic.
This is a really exciting career opportunity within their Salesforce Development Team working to help develop and maintain their e-commerce solutions
- Developing highly available and secure solutions primarily using the Salesforce platform
- Delivery of software to specification and on-schedule
- Active participation in the capture and refinement of requirements.
- Development and testing of Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
- Participating in code reviews and demos
- Cross-functional collaboration
- 2:1 degree or equivalent in software engineering, computer science or similar, including programming experience
- Demonstrable experience programming in any language
- Knowledge of standard programming paradigms such as object orientated programming
- Effective team collaboration, speaking up, challenging ideas, agreeing and committing
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders with a less technical background.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again