- London, London
- £30,000 ote
- 1st Jan ’20
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a graduate to join this leading legal recruitment consultancy. Been establish for 12 years and are now looking to push into the next stage of their development, having recently purchased new offices they're looking to add graduate talent, expand and establish themselves as the legal sectors 'go-to' recruitment company.
- Competitive basic salary of £24k + £500 per successful placement. Realistic OTE of £30k inside your first 12 months.
- Private healthcare and subsidised gym membership after completing probation.
- 28 days holiday.
- Flexible working.
- Season ticket loans.
- Share schemes.
- Market leading training and development.
You'd join the business as a researcher this is an entry level role and training programme that will last 12-18
months depending on the progress of the individual. You will learn on the job alongside industry leaders in
this space on matters covering financial markets products, recruitment methods and technology. You will be
treated as a key member of the team, helping to grow the company from day one.
Your duties will include:
- Staying abreast of the legal sector and keeping aware of changes in the market.
- Researching, contacting and headhunting high level candidates within the legal markets using a variety of methods from calling, networking and LinkedIn.
- High-value and rewarding assignments with the chance to make multiple and significant sales placements.
- The opportunity to develop as a specialist and be part of a successful and expert team.
What you need
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivation based around the desire to want constantly improve.
- Be able to take feedback and act on it.
- Strong academic background.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again