- London, London Central
- £35,000 ote
- 23rd Mar ’20
This privately owned, well-established consultancy's mission is to surpass what is expected of search and
recruitment firms by aiming to deliver a higher quality of service and smarter solutions. They were established
in 1999 and in that amount of time they have built a business with offices in London, Hong Kong, Singapore,
New York and Berlin and have established successful and profitable markets within the tax and legal sectors.
- Excellent reputation within the market, have been established for 20 years and the two directors have 60 years combined experience within their sectors.
- 25-30K basic salary.
- Privately owned, and with that comes financial security and more money being invested into the company, they take companywide holidays every year, last year was a trip to Paris!
- International relocation has been offered to any of their 4 offices.
- Central London offices with a bar on 12th floor with a panoramic view of London.
- Fantastic bonus structure that rewards hard work and effort.
- Opportunity to be client facing within six months.
- Generating candidates through referrals and networking, including proactively supporting candidate networking events.
- Meeting candidates to assess them for roles.
- Attending client meetings with senior colleagues.
- Talent mappingmarket mapping.
- Converting research into candidate interviews.
What You Need
- Excellent communication skills.
- Credibility in dealing with senior candidates once training is completed.
- Research: Ability to assimilate market knowledge and to present it effectively to candidates.
- Personal Development: keen to learn and develop knowledge and skills.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again