Graduate Recruitment Consultants
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £22,000 ote
- 17th Jan ’19
- 14 days left!
GRB are always on the look-out for ambitious graduates to add to our successful team who have had yet another record-breaking year!
Recruitment is a lucrative, fast-paced and target-driven industry. Our trainees start their career by learning how to identify the brightest graduates, marketing suitable graduate positions, interviewing and selecting the best talent and helping candidates throughout the interview process so they get the job! Our training allows you to build expertise to become a successful recruitment consultant where you will develop skills in market research, B2B sales, client meetings and closing deals.
Why join us?
- GRB offer a fantastic structured training and development via group classroom sessions, regular 121 coaching, weekly catch-ups, monthly reviews and a personal development plan to help you succeed.
- Progression is based purely on merit- all of our consultants, senior consultants and managers joined as graduate trainees as did two of our associate directors.
- As you progress your earnings will rocket! Expect to earn £22-26K in year one, £30K+ in year two and much more after that.
- We work with well-known clients such as Deloitte, Tetley Tea, Experian, Thomas Cook, Ocado, IBM, Tesco, Lloyds, Post Office, Adobe and loads of companies you will not have heard of!
- Central Brighton office close to the station, town centre and the beach.
- Dress down policy.
- Flexitime and finish early on Fridays.
- Summer and Christmas parties.
- Regular incentives to win prizes.
- Regular socials include lazer zone, bowling, ice skating, monthly book club etc.
- Time off for charity days.
- 25 days holiday which rises based on performance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 5, 10 and 15 year anniversary gifts.
- Great reviews on Glassdoor, Facebook, Google+ and Trustpilot.
- Other recruitment firms can be very cut-throat ? we give you a chance.
Who are we looking for?
Our fantastic training means we don't need graduates with any recruitment experience. However you must have a hard work ethic, fantastic relationships building skills, great telephone manner, resilience, organisation skills and the drive to succeed.