Graduate Recruitment Consultants
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £25,000 ote
- 16th Mar ’20
GRB is the market leading graduate recruiter in the UK. After having our best year to date, we are looking to hire graduates for an immediate start and use our 21 years of experience to train and develop them, from trainees into full recruitment consultants.
Recruitment is a lucrative, fast-paced and target-driven industry. Our trainees start their career by learning how to identify the brightest graduates, marketing suitable graduate positions, interviewing and selecting the best talent and helping candidates throughout the interview process so they get the job! Our training allows you to build expertise to become a successful recruitment consultant where you will develop skills in market research, B2B sales, client meetings and closing deals.
Why Join Us?
- GRB offer a fantastic structured training and development via group classroom sessions, regular 1-2-1 coaching, weekly catch-ups, monthly reviews and a personal development plan to help you succeed.
- Progression is based purely on merit; all of our consultants, senior consultants and managers joined as graduate trainees as did two of our associate directors.
- As you progress your earnings will rocket! With a basic salary of £20,250, expect to earn £25K+ in year one, £33K in year two, and £45K in year three.
- We work with well-known clients such as Deloitte, Tetley Tea, Experian, Ocado, IBM, Tesco, Lloyds, Post Office, Adobe and loads of companies you will not have heard of!
- Central Brighton office close to the station, town centre and the beach.
- Dress down policy.
- Flexitime and finish early on Fridays.
- Summer and Christmas parties.
- Regular incentives to win prizes.
- Regular socials include laser-zone, bowling, ice skating, monthly book club etc.
- Time off for charity days.
- 25 days holiday which rises based on performance.
- Health Assured employee assistance programme including free counselling sessions.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 5, 10, and 15 year anniversary gifts.
- Great reviews on Glassdoor, Facebook, Google+ and Trustpilot.
- Other recruitment firms can be very cut-throat - we give you a chance!
Who Are We Looking For?
Our fantastic training means we don't need graduates with any recruitment experience. However, you must have a hard work ethic, fantastic relationship building skills, great telephone manner, resilience, organisation skills and the drive to succeed.
If this sounds like you, apply now - we would love to hear from you!
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again