Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Birmingham, Leicester, West Midlands
- £28,000 ote
- 28th Apr ’20
- 26 days left!
A specialist consultancy offering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions for a diverse range of sectors, including HR, Finance, IT and Education.
Constantly growing and adapting, this company started out of a tiny office above a grocery store in 2009 with 4 people, they now have offices in London, Birmingham and Leicester and employ over 60 people. They are looking to expand even further with the hiring of ambitious graduates who want to start a career within a growing company.
From day one you'll be involved in the whole recruitment process - from sourcing candidates for clients' roles to developing relationships with prestigious clients and talented professionals, whilst working towards realistic targets.
It's a fast-paced role with a lot of variety and requires mental agility and efficiency at all times. This is not a 'cut-throat' organisation by any means, you'll be nurtured, encouraged and partake in structured training from the start of your career all the way through to Director level.
- In 2015 they achieved the 'Investors in People' standard.
- History of hiring at graduate level and organically growing their own talent.
- 'Black Tie' X-Mas party and summer party (this year being held at Ascot).
- Quarterly, company-wide meet-ups.
- Fantastic commission structure.
- Guaranteed, stable progression.
What you need:
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent.
- Minimum 280 UCAS points or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 GCSEs or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.