Graduate Project Manager
- London, London
- 7th Feb ’21
They are a unique and exciting start up looking to make a change in the world we live in, with a strong focus on energy, sustainability, climate change and social responsibility.
You will be joining a small but thriving start up at an integral time, therefore the desire to work in an exciting and flexible environment is key. The role is extremely varied and can be tailored to your needs and passions.
The core of the business will be working with clients in the tech industry supporting and advising them on large scale projects for digital infrastructure predominantly around data centres. You will have a range of responsibilities including Research and Development and Programme Management. This company are passionate about making a difference which is reflected in the work they do around sustainability, energy, circular economy etc
There is so much more to say so if you like the sounds of what you have read, apply to find out more!
What you get:
- Flex working hours and remote workingflex workspaces
- Competitive salary, full benefits package, company phone and laptop, potential bonuses
- Freedom to have a voice within the company, share your ideas and see they come to life
- Full support and encouragement for additional learning ad trainings fully funded
- Friendly and relaxed working environment, NON corporate and flat hierarchy
- Potential travel and placement opportunities in future
What You Need
- Min 2.2 or equivalent in a technical degree such as engineering, construction, project management etc
- Motivated and driven
- Desire to make change
- Creative and curious nature and the ability to bring ideas to the table
- Genuine passion for people, society and social projects
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again