Graduate Junior Research Consultant
- London, London Central
- £40,000 ote
- 1st Jan ’19
A boutique executive search and recruitment firm who specialise in Strategy, Business Development and Company Management positions across various industry sectors. They work with leading strategy and management consulting houses as well as blue chip organisations. They have a clear aim to establish themselves as the market leaders in their field in Europe within the next 3 to 5 years. As well as working with clients based in Europe they have also worked with numerous organisations throughout the Middle East, Russia and Africa. Due to continued success and recent growth they are currently looking for up to 3 graduates to join the business as Junior Research Consultants.
As a Junior Research Consultant, your primary objective will be to provide Senior Consultants with suitable candidates for roles they are working on. You will be responsible for identifying and engaging with relevant candidates, either by telephone or face to face, based on the brief you have been given by the Consultant you are working with. You will earn commission for any candidates you submit to your Manager who are then subsequently placed into a role with one of the businesses clients.
The basic salary for this position is £23K, and with commission you can expect to earn £40K+ in your first year and significantly more from year two onward.
Why work here?
- Opportunity to join an extremely successful search and headhunting firm
- Fantastic commission structure and financial incentives
- Niche market to become a specialist in
- You will have a 2.1 level degree from a top university along with strong A-Levels or equivalent
- First class verbal and written communication skills are essential
- A passion and drive to develop a career in Executive Search
- Strong commercial acumen
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again