Graduate Junior Accountant
- High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- 12th Jun ’19
An expanding technology wrapped financial services company.
You will join the finance team and work as a Junior Accountant. The role will offer a broad exposure to day to day accounting responsibilities allowing you to develop your understanding of core finance and accounting processes
You can expect extensive training allowing you to take on more advanced projects and gain extra responsibilities. You will also be offered the chance to work toward a professional qualification
Initially you will take ownership of processing transaction and reconciliations to allow you to gain an understanding of internal systems and processes, you can then expect to work on projects across accounts payable and receivable, manage accounts, financial reporting and forecasting.
What we are looking for
- An understanding of accounting methods and techniques through either study or prior work experience
- A desire to work in collaboration with the wider team and business
- A curious nature - with a willing to challenge and improve established processes
- A willingness to communicate and present to the wider business and the senior finance team
- Confidence with numbers and passion for analysing financial data
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again