Graduate Japanese Speaking Technical Project Analyst
- London, London
- 27th Jan ’21
This fast-growing start-up business creates a range of document management and user-interface software systems. Based in London, they work with household name clients around the globe.
This is an opportunity to interview and start remotely during lockdown with a successful software company, working closely with colleagues and clients who are based in Japan. You will be based in the UK, remotely initially and then in their London office when it reopens after lockdown.
As a Japanese speaking graduate technical project analyst at this fast-growing start-up company, you will have the opportunity to travel the world once lockdown restrictions ease, gaining exposure to high profile clients, predominantly in their Japanese market.
Once you have completed your training, you will report to your project lead and manage projects from start to finish. You will interact with clients on a daily basis and work closely with developers and testers internally, to ensure software is created according to your specifications and delivered to schedule.
The role requires someone with confidence and excellent communication skills, who will be comfortable speaking with senior management at large multinational companies. If you demonstrate your skills in these areas, then there will be opportunities to progress into various leadership and management roles as the company continues to grow.
- Acting as the interface between clients and internal teams.
- Being the primary UK contact for clients based in Japan.
- Project management; creation, review and approval project deliverables.
- Working with development teams to ensure the software is configured according to specification.
- Liaising with the training team to ensure they are aware of changes to the software.
- Regular travel to client sites internationally (approximately 25% of your time).
- Advanced Japanese speaking, reading and writing.
- Applications from Russell Group universities are preferred.
- 2.1 level (or equivalent) or above in any STEM subject, although other subjects will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Close attention to detail.
- Flexible to travel globally as required.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again