Graduate International Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- London, London
- £29,000 ote
- 29th Dec ’21
- 30 days left!
After a period of explosive growth in the US (which included the relocation of London based consultants), this international recruitment consultancy are keen to grow their London team to help support a number of exciting new divisions.
They currently have offices in London, New York, Chicago, Rotterdam, Amsterdam and France, but expect to diversify into more countries and markets in the near future.
With all of these offices reopening there are 2 vacancies for; business fluent French, German or Dutch speakers with commercial experience!
As a researcher, you will be at the forefront of the business, working on behalf of market leading companies to identify highly qualified prospective candidates. You will be given the responsibility and freedom to assess the candidates' suitability to work with your client.
You will likely be main point of contact for both candidate and client and will be responsible for all logistics relating to the recruitment process.
- International exposure and future relocation (if of interest)
- First class training
- Modern, co-working office space in central London
- Quick progression (12-18 months)
- Competitive salary with an expected £28-30K in year one
- Private healthcare and benefits
- A fast paced, yet collaborative environment (worlds away from the 'cut throat' stereotype associated with recruitment)
You Will Need to Be:
- Business fluent in German, Dutch or French
- Naturally curious and intellectually capable: your first 12 months within this business will be spent learning and absorbing a lot of information around complex financial systems
- A team player: all assignments are worked on together and it's important that anyone who joins the business can be sensitive to others' work loads and pitch in!
- Committed: it does take a while to build up the necessary skills to be successful so commitment and dedication are essential
- Confident: this company puts a huge amount of emphasis on networking so confidence is a must!