Graduate International Sustainability Executive
- 24th May ’18
Established and highly respected in their field for over 30 years, this company sources ethically produced products from countries all over the world and brings them to the shelves of the largest global food retailers. With a huge company turnover of £42million, they are looking for driven graduates who are keen to launch their careers with fantastic commercial exposure.
- Are you passionate about sustainability and the environment?
- Do you want to make a real difference to a company's CSR policy?
- Do you have an interest in the food industry?
If so, we have an amazing opportunity for someone who can really make a difference within this market.
This exciting FMCG company are extremely passionate about sustainable sourcing and want to ensure they are doing everything possible to source, package and distribute their produce ethically and sustainably. Within this role you will play a key part in ensuring this happens!
Working closely alongside the CSR manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for all ethical practices within the Supply Chain
- Researching and establishing an ethical risk assessment procedure for suppliers
- Working with fisheries and suppliers to implement best ethical practices
- Developing strong relationships with retailers and customers
- Attending events and conferences to advance your knowledge on ethical and sustainable policies
- Understanding customer's ethical and sustainable policies and communicating your commitment to this
- 2:1 level degree or above in a CSR, Marine, Environmental, International Development or related subject. MSc preferred.
- 300 UCAS points from your top three A-levels or equivalent
- Very strong communication skills; ability to liaise with senior stakeholders, suppliers and retailers
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Passionate about sustainability and ethical sourcing (ideally fishing)
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again