Graduate Healthcare Market Research Executive
- London, London
- 7th Dec ’18
A dynamic healthcare market research agency that provides rapid learning and personal development, close working with senior directors and the opportunity to take on early responsibility as a result of working in a small company.
Are you interested in healthcare and pharmaceutical research?
Would you like to play an important role in determining whether pharmaceutical products affect a patient's quality of life?
This role will teach you a range of skills and provide you with a varied and interesting career. You will get involved with designing research projects, meeting clients, analysing data, writing reports and problem solving. You will essentially be finding out what people think about current products on the market through the use of quantitative and qualitative research, drawing conclusions and then communicating findings. Salary is £20-23K depending on experience.
This role is available to start in December or January.
The role will include the following:
- Managing research projects.
- Designing questionnaires and discussion guides.
- Conducting interviews with patients and healthcare professionals.
- Analysing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative research.
- Analysing texts and transcripts.
- Preparing presentations.
- Communicating findings in written form.
- Report writing.
- 2:1 equivalent or above in a Life Science, Psychology, Sociology, English, History or related degree with a strong ability to research and analyse written content.
- Strong written communication skills and ideally some proven experience with writing outside your degree.
- An interest in qualitative as well as quantitative research.
- Strong writing capabilities.
- An inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confidence with numerical information.
- Those with a particular interest in medical writing or with experience writing for the student newspaper would be a bonus.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again