Graduate Health Modelling Analyst
- London, London Central
- 25th Mar ’20
This company is a small and successful start-up, based in central London, specialising in health consultancy.
They work with pharmaceutical firms, healthcare providers and smaller bio companies, creating models and helping their clients gain a strategic advantage in their field.
They are looking for a maths or statistics graduate, who has a passion for modelling to join them in the autumn this year. The company offers fantastic career opportunities, training from industry experts and they will sponsor you to complete an MSc in health economics.
This exciting role will include involvement in data collection and analysis, development of health models, including cost-effectiveness models, input into the write up of model methods and analysis, the timely delivery of high quality client projects.
What's great about it?
- Good location and excellent starting salary
- Fantastic training from experienced consultants
- Opportunity to study for a Master's (City University ? health economics)
- Will learn a wide scope of new modelling and statistical techniques
- Excellent entry level access point to a rewarding career that is usually difficult to get into
- A minimum 2:1 equivalent undergraduate degree in mathematics, statistics
- A high level of numeracy and excellent communication skills
- Ideally a module in mathematical biology or medical statistics
- Initiative and problem-solving ability
- A working knowledge of Excel
- A team player with a high level of self-motivation and a positive 'can-do' attitude
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again