Graduate Global Commercial Analyst
- London& Worldwide, London
- £32,000 YEAR
- 18th Dec ’23
Looking for an exciting role to start in the New Year? Seeking a position within a multi-national organisation dedicated to achieving its net zero goals?
This incredibly diverse company works across many different industries and sectors and is a truly international organisation, with a global profit of over $2 billion.
Graduate Global Commercial Analyst - Central London - £32K
Strong company performance and ambitious growth plans have led to seeking a new graduate hire. This commercial role is designed to develop future leaders and will allow you to gain a full understanding of how their energy transition business operates.
This is a role with a global outlook and huge career prospects offering extensive opportunities to train abroad. After an initial three-month training period in Houston, USA, you will return to the UK and start to work on specific projects related to the business. These projects will be internationally focused, so you will find yourself engaging with major clients from the outset.
Your role with see you involved with the Energy Transition arm of the business where you will be supporting customer operations with emissions tracking, analysis and reporting. You will be joining the department leading the transformation of the business toward sustainability. Day to day, this could include:
- Supporting Tender preparation to secure new contracts
- Project-led financial analysis and cost modelling to drive business performance
- Supporting and developing sustainability initiatives
- Support quality and operational auditing
Training and mentorship opportunities are second to none, and you will have plenty of routes for progression and professional development.
What do you need to apply?
- Already be graduated with a 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in your degree preferably in business, finance, economics, engineering, supply chain, maths or sciences
- The availability to start work from January 2024
Due to the global nature of the role it would also be advantageous if candidates have:
- Spent time working or studying abroad.
- Gained prior commercial experience.
- An interest in oil or gas.