Graduate FMCG Customer Executive
- Redhill, Surrey
- 7th Oct ’21
Established and highly respected in their field for over 30 years, this company sources ethically produced products from countries all over the world and brings them to the shelves of the largest global food retailers. With a huge company turnover of £42million, this company is looking for driven graduates who are keen to launch their careers with fantastic commercial exposure.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market-leading food business. Working cross-functionally with the Supply, Procurement, and Sales Teams you will be responsible for providing analytical support to the National Accounts teams to ensure that supply levels are optimal to meeting customer demand.
This is a fast-paced, meritocratic environment where progression is actively supported and encouraged, with the opportunity to move up within the business after a year to 18 months.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support national accounts and sales managers with supply and stock information
- Update customer stock balances through collaboration with the Sales Team
- Liaising with Supply Chain and Procurement Teams
- Working with national account managers and supply chain managers to ensure contract changes are implemented correctly
- Improving efficiency of the supply chain and making recommendations for improvement.
- 2:1 equivalent or above in your chosen degree
- Commercial work experience ideally within an analytical or FMCG related position
- Keen interest in the food and or FMCG sector