Graduate FMCG Account Manager
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- 31st Oct ’18
A business-to-business provider of food and drink products across London and the home counties. Their clients range from city-based legal and financial institutions to manufacturing firms and leisure centres. They have constantly figured in the top ten best small companies to work for for graduates. They are growing 20% year-on-year and are looking to grow their revenue from £35m in 2016 to £50m by 2019.
Vacancy - Graduate Account Manager.
Location - Hemel Hempstead for 2 days per week, field-based for 3 days.
Start dates - November 2018 and January 2019.
You will be managing a portfolio of existing business customers, getting in touch with them over the phone to arrange meetings to discuss their businesses and where you can add value. Essentially you will be responsible for increasing the value of your portfolio by introducing new services and up-selling as well as retaining clients for a new contract.
The successful candidate will be fast tracked after an intensive 2 week training period.
- Constantly featured in top ten small businesses to work for.
- Over 20 days training per year throughout your career.
- Expect £35K, £50K and £70K+ as your first three years pay, proven by recent graduates. This means they offer the best package for a graduate in FMCG in the UK according to a leading review site.
- Dynamic and rewarding culture.
- Car allowance on top of your salary.
- Luxury prizes for performance.
- Be out visiting clients face-to-face as well as being in the office.
- Company trips to Europe every year for training and bonding.
- Genuine progression. All of their managers and directors came in as graduates.
Package starts at £23K + car allowance + laptop + phone and benefits.
- Degree qualified.
- An outgoing personality is a must as you will be meeting a variety of clients on a daily basis.
- Ideally some experience in sales or working to targets.
- Driving license.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again