Graduate Finance Analyst
- Central London, London Central
- 18th Dec ’21
A specialist film and media distributor is looking to invest in a graduate to join their finance team as a commercial analyst - interested? Read on!
Based in central London, they are a renowned film and media distributor working to bring big-name titles to the big screen and streaming services. Working with the likes of Netflix, Apple and Amazon, they play a key role in the distribution of new and popular films in animation, horror and drama.
With a multi-million pound turnover and the boom of streaming services, they are going from strength-to-strength.
To assist with growth and expansion, they are looking for a graduate to join in a fast-paced analytical role, looking at trends and information relating to the finances of the business.
You will ingest, analyse and report internally on sales data from multiple digital platforms and manage a significant revenue category, accurately maintaining a large sales database across multiple accounts.
Why this role?
- Fantastic training, working alongside industry professionals
- Opportunity to progress your career in a number of directions, including accountancy
- Sociable, supportive team, regular team events
- Central London location
- Flexible working (3 days WFO, 2 days WFH)
What are we looking for?
- A 2:1 or above degree (or equivalent) in a numerically-focused subject or any subject with data-driven modules
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, V-Lookups)
- Ability to start asap (latest January)
- An interest in the industry is desirable