Graduate Events Sales Executive
- London, London
- £25,000 YEAR
- 28th Feb ’24
- 5 days left!
A small but growing, close knit, media and publishing firm working in one of the most talked about, growing sectors – IoT (Internet of Things). They provide highly topical business summits and networking dinners within the IoT space, where they get leaders of industry to interact and learn about advances in technology and how they can help their businesses. They have a dress-down policy and a work-hard, play-hard mentality.
This is a great time to join an innovative events company that are experiencing phenomenal growth and really invest in their staff.
Events Sales Executive:
- Joining either their delegate or sponsorship sales team
- Selling the benefits and values of your events for either attendance or sponsorship purposes
- Connecting with senior executive and building relationships
- Attending events onsite
- Regular international travel, e.g. Lisbon and Paris
- Hitting targets and KPIs
Culture: Great social company who invest in their people. Their office is right on the Thames and so they go for drinks alongside the river, attend fancy dinners, go on monthly socials like axe throwing. There are also lots of incentives to win half days on a Friday, etc.
Training: Full sales training is provided and you will be trained on call structures, email templates, etc.
You Must Have:
- A desire to work in a sales environment
- Strong communication skills