Graduate Economic Researcher
- London, London
- 14th Mar ’20
- 24 days left!
My client is located in central London and is a respected economic survey organisation. They have over 20 years of experience in serving their clients and provide country specific forecasts and topical analysis. They also provide specialised publications on foreign exchange forecasts and energy and metal price forecasts.
My client is seeking an economic researcher to join them to write country analyses and develop data. As an assistant editor for some of their eight periodicals, you will have the opportunity to work in both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
They are looking for a graduate in economics, possibly with some professional work experience in economics, research or publishing and have an ability to write clearly and concisely in English for a non-specialist audience.
As part of a small company, the candidate will be expected to contribute to other aspects of their work, including administration and customer service.
The salary will be competitive and the role is available for an immediate start.
The ideal applicant should feel comfortable in a quiet, research-based London company which is the world leader in economic survey analysis and publishing.
- 2:2 level or above in a relevant degree subject.
- Outstanding communication skills in English (both written and oral).
- Comfortable in both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Should live in or around the London area (within an easily commutable distance) or be prepared to relocate.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel and Word and additional software skills would be advantageous.