Graduate Economic Consultant
- London, London
- £40,000 YEAR
- 24th Jun ’23
- 27 days left!
This innovative and exciting economics consultancy specialise in competition, regulation and strategy.
They are seeking ambitious and driven graduates with excellent analytical skills and a keen interest in microeconomics to join them as consultants in the autumn of 2023.
This exciting opportunity will involve working closely with the team to deliver outstanding micro-economic, statistical, and financial analyses for their clients as well as:
- Supporting on key projects
- Desk based qualitative research
- Econometric analysis
- Client interaction
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in microeconomics and module experience in industrial organisation would be highly desirable.
- A first or 2:1 degree (or equivalent) in economics from a top university (postgraduate degree is preferable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen interest in and exposure to competition theory and microeconomics
- Strong commercial awareness
- Exposure to econometrics
- Lots of ambition and drive