Graduate Customer Support Analyst
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- 1st Dec ’21
- 2 days left!
This medium-sized, fast-growing software house has won several industry awards. The company has offices in the UK and Europe and has increased revenues year-on-year at an excellent rate. They recently received significant investment and they are looking to continue hiring graduates into various roles throughout the business.
This is an opportunity for graduates to start immediately and to train as customer support analysts. The company offers a structured support and training programme, coupled with early responsibility for recent graduates.
You will be the first point of contact for clients, giving advice on how to utilise the software products, helping with configuration of systems, analysing problems and working closely with developers, test engineers and technical business analysts on a wide variety of projects, solving problems and acting as the face of the company.
As you progress in the role, you may have the opportunity to move into positions with more responsibility, making this the ideal start to your career.
- Acting as the first line of contact for the client
- Analysing issues clients are having with the software
- Working with internal teams to ensure problems are fixed and systems reconfigured how the client needs
- Becoming an expert in the software products and advising clients on best practice
- Problem solving
This analytical position will utilise your mathematical, logical and problem solving skills, along with your passion for working with cutting edge technology.
You Will Need
- A 2.1 (or equivalent) or above in engineering, maths, physics, computer science or related degree
- A-Levels (or equivalent qualifications) at ABC minimum. Extenuating circumstances will be considered
- Great problem solving ability
- Desire to join the tech industry
- Ideally, you will have some work experience, although this is not essential