Graduate Conference Coordinator
- London, London Central
- 22nd Jan ’20
- Want to develop on your experience in the events industry?
- Want to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment?
- Interested in working for a sociable and progressive company?
This passionate and fast growing media and conference organisation is looking for a great graduate to join their business ? could this be you?
Joining the Operations team, you will be responsible for organising and preparing high-profile conferences and making sure that they run smoothly on the day.
- Working on up to 50 events in a year, in a range of industries such as marketing, food and drink and pharmaceuticals
- Liaising with sponsors, speakers and venues to organise the structure of the day
- Managing admissions, taking registrations, and checking everyone in
- Working with the Sales, Marketing and Conference teams to ensure that all of the materials for the conferences and events are correct
- Streamlining the event and making sure you are communicating effectively with clients and delegates
Why this Role?
- Progression: Taking on more responsibilities as you progress within the role and upwards movement within the business
- Variety: Working on a variety of projects in varying industries; no two events are the same!
- Project Management: You will be responsible for your own portfolio of events ranging from 'small' events (80 people) to 'big' events (300+ people) and ensuring that everything runs smoothly on the day
- Company: This is a graduate focused conference and events company that prides itself on its supportive and dynamic environment
- Salary: The salary on offer is £24-27K depending on experience.
What do You Need?
- Minimum 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in a relevant degree subject such as events management, humanities, business or social sciences
- To be able to demonstrate skills such as organisation, attention-to-detail and working to deadlines
- Candidates will have at least 6-12 months events experience, such as an events internship, placement year, or work experience
- Availability for interviews in London over the next couple of weeks
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again