Graduate Commercial Analyst
- Brixton, London
- 19th Dec ’20
- 25 days left!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a unique online platform that provides companies with high quality data, tools, and analysis on high-growth start-ups, scale-ups and other businesses.
This company are looking for a great graduate to join their operations team as a commercial analyst, to support with company growth and improve the efficiency of the sales and marketing teams through data analysis.
- Working on different projects given by the senior commercial analyst
- Analysing data from the commercial teams to give insight into how they can improve their methods, to help with business growth
- Coming up with innovative solutions depending on what the data shows
- Attending meetings with the sales and marketing teams to explain the context of the data
- Data cleaning
Why This Role?
- Project Management: You will be working on different projects, ranging from analysing sales targets, commission structures, and building data systems.
- Progression: The are two pathways for progression - sticking with the data side and having more autonomy over projects, or going down the communications route and being more consultancy focused.
- Work Environment: This is a great company with a vibrant and quirky work environment; they are rapidly growing as they are within the technology industry; and they work with big name clients in the sector.
- Salary: The starting salary is £24-26K depending on relevant experience.
What do You Need?
- A 2:1 or above (or equivalent) in relevant degree subjects such as maths and statistics, business management, technology systems.
- Minimum BBB (or equivalent) at A-Level.
- Candidates without a technical degree but with exposure to statistics or data analytics will also be considered.
- Good knowledge of Excel, and ideally some experience in data analysis.
- The ability to relay complex and analytical information to the commercial teams in the business.