Graduate C# Developer
- Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire
- 17th Oct ’18
- 3 days left!
This Milton Keynes based company works with internet service providers and telecommunications companies to develop software that allows them to expand their markets, service abilities and exploit next-generation technologies.
2019 Summer Starts
- Do you want to develop the next generation of cloud-based applications?
- Do you want the variety offered by a company with several development teams, working on a variety of distinct software products?
- Do you want the opportunity to progress into the best role for you, depending on your individual skill-set?
For over 15 years, this company has been providing first-class telecommunications platforms and cloud-based applications to some of the largest telecoms providers in the UK and across Europe.
They are currently looking for high-calibre graduates for summer starts within their application development teams. In this role you will gain exposure to a range of different technologies and disciplines.
You will work in an agile environment, with training from senior team-members, a personal mentor and regular training courses on the company site to support your career.
You will gain first-hand experience with leading telecommunications platforms and applications, with the opportunity to work with both big name clients and exciting new market entrants.
- Full-stack software development in C# .Net.
- Potential to code with C and C++ in future, depending on your technical skill-set.
- Supporting existing applications and assisting in their improvement.
- Developing new applications for world class clients.
- Attending daily SCRUM meetings as part of an Agile work environment.
- 2:1 level or above in Computer Science or related.
- Strong C# skills or strong Java with knowledge of C#.
- Knowledge of SQL or database technologies.