Graduate C# Developer
- Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire
- 17th Oct ’18
This Milton Keynes based company works with internet service providers and telecommunications companies to develop software that allows them to expand their markets, service abilities and exploit next-generation technologies.
2019 Summer Starts
- Do you want to develop the next generation of cloud-based applications?
- Do you want the variety offered by a company with several development teams, working on a variety of distinct software products?
- Do you want the opportunity to progress into the best role for you, depending on your individual skill-set?
For over 15 years, this company has been providing first-class telecommunications platforms and cloud-based applications to some of the largest telecoms providers in the UK and across Europe.
They are currently looking for high-calibre graduates for summer starts within their application development teams. In this role you will gain exposure to a range of different technologies and disciplines.
You will work in an agile environment, with training from senior team-members, a personal mentor and regular training courses on the company site to support your career.
You will gain first-hand experience with leading telecommunications platforms and applications, with the opportunity to work with both big name clients and exciting new market entrants.
- Full-stack software development in C# .Net.
- Potential to code with C and C++ in future, depending on your technical skill-set.
- Supporting existing applications and assisting in their improvement.
- Developing new applications for world class clients.
- Attending daily SCRUM meetings as part of an Agile work environment.
- 2:1 level or above in Computer Science or related.
- Strong C# skills or strong Java with knowledge of C#.
- Knowledge of SQL or database technologies.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again