Graduate Business Analyst
- London, London
- 17th May ’18
A global fintech software house.
They are looking for a graduate to join the business as a BA. Working in the new product team you will work closely with key clients to gather specific requirements for new product releases and product upgrades. Initially working with a senior BA you will be trained and mentored allowing you to take on early responsibility.
The role will see you:
- Liaise with key clients in new product releases and enhancements
- Gather and document project and product specifications
- Liaise with the development team throughout the project life-cycle
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support project goals in collaboration with other teams
You can also expect to gain extensive training and the company will offer support and encouragement for you to pursue a professional qualification. Overall this is an excellent opportunity for a graduate who is looking to start their career within the fintech space.
We will consider candidates from all degree backgrounds however, due to the problem solving and numerate nature of the role, a STEM degree may be advantageous, In addition candidates should:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be analytically minded, with a passion for problem solving
- Want to work in a client facing role
- Be motivated to offer high levels of client service
- Have a demonstrable interested in technology and finance
- An understanding of SQL is advantageous as is knowledge of R andOr Python.
- You will also need to be able to start work by July 1st.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again