Graduate Business Analyst - French Speaking
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- 1st Dec ’21
- 2 days left!
This medium-sized, fast-growing software house has won several industry awards. The company has offices in the UK and Europe and has increased revenues year on year at an excellent rate. They recently received significant investment and they are looking to continue hiring graduates into various roles throughout the business.
This is an opportunity for fluent French-speaking graduates looking to start in the autumn to be trained as technical business analysts. The company offers a structured support and training programme, coupled with early responsibility for recent graduates.
You will work directly with developers, QA test engineers and other technical business analysts on a wide variety of projects. You will engage with clients based in France and senior stakeholders from an early stage in your career. You will manage projects and make them your own, acting as the main interface between your clients and the development team.
- Supporting the Paris office from the UK by working with new clients based in France
- Requirements gathering with clients
- Analysis of requirements to create functional specifications
- Acting as the interface between the client and technical team
- Project management to ensure delivery to agreed time scales
- Acceptance testing and training with the client
This analytical position will utilise your mathematical, logical and problem solving skills, along with your passion for working with cutting edge technology.
You will Need
- A 2:1 equivalent or above in engineering, maths, physics, computer science or related
- A-Levels (or equivalent qualifications) at ABB minimum, with at least an A in maths. Extenuating circumstances will be considered
- Great problem-solving ability
- Desire to join the tech industry
- Fluent in French
- Ideally, you will have some work experience, although this is not essential