Graduate Assistant Campaign Manager - Italian Speaking
- London, London
- 17th Apr ’17
A successful direct marketing and fundraising agency that specialise in direct response TV, film and radio. Based in Central London, this agency work with charities and NGOs across the globe to coordinate their fundraising media campaigns.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a graduate to join this leading marketing and fundraising agency as an Assistant Campaign Manager. In this diverse role you will be actively involved with managing campaigns from start to finish, monitoring results and advising on ways to improve campaign performance.
You will be working with charities and NGOs around the world with several in Italy, so fluency in Italian is essential. There will also be the opportunity to travel and work abroad within the role.
Whilst your days will be varied, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with call centres, phone and SMS suppliers, and media agencies to ensure campaigns are set up
- Monitoring results and providing feedback on campaigns to improve performance
- Attending and contributing to monthly performance reviews
- Regular meetings with producers
- Running training sessions with clients to ensure campaign success
- 2:2 or above in your chosen degree discipline (or equivalent)
- Fluency in Italian
- Strong project management skills
- Confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, capable of juggling multiple projects
- Self-starter who works well on own initiative
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again