Graduate Agricultural Management Scheme
- Anwick, Lincolnshire
- 16th Jun ’18
This business is one of Europe's leading food companies. They employ over 10,000 people in both the UK and Ireland, and supply produce to all the major UK supermarkets.
Are you passionate about animal welfare and agriculture?
Do you want to work for one of the largest food producers in the UK and Ireland?
Are you interested in developing your management skills?
If so then this is an exciting position to make a real difference to a leading European food company's business. You will be working within the poultry industry ensuring the highest welfare and agricultural standards are met across all sites.
You will be involved in the following:
- Liaising with company vets to ensure best practice shared across the group
- Ensure all suppliers are compliant with the company code of practice
- Working on agricultural technical projects
- Farm and company hygiene
- Being the key contact between the business processing function and agricultural units
- Develop strong relationships with farmers, food agencies, government agencies and industry bodies
In this two year rotational leadership scheme, you will be based in one main location but will need to be willing to travel around to visit farms as often as possible. Ideally they are looking for people who want to progress into a managerial position upon completion of the scheme.
- 2:2 level or above in Agriculture, Food Science, Animal Science, Veterinary Science or related
- Examples of leadership through extra-curricular activities
- Great communication skills
- An interest in commercial agriculture
- Knowledge of animal welfare
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again