BDO - Audit Graduate Scheme
- Gatwick, Southampton, Guildford, Bristol, Birmingh, England
- 31st Oct ’20
- 8 days left!
Want to kick start your career in Finance? Want to work for one of the biggest accountancy and business advisory firms in the UK? Are you looking to gain your ACA qualification?
BDO is one of the UK's largest accountancy and business advisory firms, providing the solutions ambitious and entrepreneurial businesses need to navigate today's changing world. Big enough to tackle complex client problems and small enough to work with creativity and agility, BDO is made up of over 5,000 talented individuals working together to fuel Britain's economy.
We provide Tax, Audit and Assurance, Advisory and Business Outsourcing services to companies across all sectors of the economy. Our aim is simple: we help businesses succeed.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for Audit Graduates to start their ACA training journey on our three-year graduate programme, across various locations - Southampton, Guildford, Gatwick, Bristol, Birmingham.
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from clients' books and records
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients
- Successfully study towards your professional qualification
Working within Audit, you could explore a breadth of specialist streams such as: Financial Services, Consumer Markets, Natural Resources and Energy, Professional Services, Real Estate and Construction, Technology and Media.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary + performance bonuses
- Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA) qualification
- Study leave
- Buddying up with a more experience colleague for more support
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to an additional further 10 days
- Lots of additional benefits on offers such as: personal pension scheme (with matched employer contributions), Life assurance Cover, Income Protection insurance.
- Flexible start dates either September 2021 or November 2021
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with strong innovation skills
- A minimum 2.2 degree in any discipline
- 3 A Levels or equivalent at C or above, excluding General Studies and Extended Projects
- GCSE or equivalent at C or above in English Language and Maths
If this sounds like you, click Apply Now!