- London, London Central
- 31st Jan ’19
This is a leading Chartered Accountancy with a specialist focus on Tax, Accountancy and Advisory services. Based in central London they predominantly work with private individuals.
Being given early responsibility with a diverse portfolio of clients you will be responsible for full tax compliance as well as advisory services to a cross section of private clients, companies and entrepreneurs.
The role will involve:
- Managing all aspects of the client portfolio including planning and execution of the work, drafting of correspondence and billing
- Full taxation services including returns, repayment claims and dealing with HMRC
- Providing advice to clients on complex tax issues ensuring they are able to understand
- Briefing other staff on relevant tax topics
This amazing company offers an environment to allow you to thrive and develop your skill set. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple partners and have the chance to accelerate your career.
- Good experience in personal and trust tax
- Familiar with offshore, domicile and residence issues
- CTA qualified
- Experience in compliance and advisory tax services
- Management experience, specifically coaching and delegation
- Ability to work with multiple clients at the same time
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again