Strategy Consultant - Commercial Due Diligence
- London, London
- 24th Sep ’19
- 5 days left!
As an expert provider of strategic consulting services, this company has earned an exceptional prestige among UK businesses. Typically working with small and medium sized enterprises, the organisation's small and experienced team of strategic professionals assist their clients through providing commercial analysis and insight to create innovative solutions to business problems.
As a Strategy Consultant, you will have a vast range of responsibilities and tasks across an extremely diverse client base. You will undertake a number of assignments on complex projects, including industry research through the analysis of publications, online sources, interviews and other techniques. Your research and analysis will be used to provide an understanding of market environments and due diligence to provide your client with the intelligence they need to make informed decisions.
- Able to adapt to a varied and challenging working environment.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Independent and able to work under pressure to produce quality work with fixed deadlines.
- A strong comprehension of research and analysis methods.
- A good degree from a reputable university.
- Substantial experience with primary and secondary research.
- European language skills are an advantage.