Senior Software Engineer
- Oxford, Oxfordshire
- 3rd Oct ’18
- 16 days left!
Working with world class researchers and Engineers building Internet of Things (IoT) and machine learning applications within the healthcare space, aiming to provide early insight to reduce the chance of disease aggravation or intensification.
- You will get the chance to work with an award winning software engineering team, with a proven ability building bleeding edge health and bioinformatics technology companies
- It will be a chance to work with bright academics and scientists from leading universities, pushing the boundaries of building healthcare applications and solving complex health issues further down the line
- A chance to build world class, scalable and resilient systems
What You Should Bring
- Proven ability of building large scale commercial applications, ideally within Python or Java
- Solid knowledge of modern architectures such as SOA and working within micro-services, cloud technologies
- Great knowledge of system design, development and algorithms
- Passion for learning