Senior Data Insight Analyst - SQL
- Wallingford, Oxfordshire
- 31st Mar ’21
- 33 days left!
A leading UK distributor that utilises their expert knowledge in logistics and operations to transport 10,000+ items globally every day. Having invested in advanced analytics, this organisation optimises different pricing strategies to improve financial performance, which has led to a year on year growth of 20% over the last few years.
Within this position, you will be accountable for providing business recommendations to a variety of different stakeholders across the organisation. The team have scope to deliver a wide range of projects from creating AB and multivariate tests to optimise customer experience and conversation rates to building interactive dashboards in Tableau to highlight customer trends across web applications. Having a good command of Excel and SQL is a must, this will allow you to confidently handle the vast amount of data that is available to the analytics function.
Employee investment is at the core of this businesses success, innovation and creating new frameworks will be looked upon favourably. With impressive strides being made over the last year, it's undoubtedly a great time to join this growing team on the next stage of their journey.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A stellar academic record, ideally from a numerate discipline
- Proven skills in Excel and SQL, programming knowledge would be beneficial
- Demonstrable experience delivering web-based and digital analytics projects
- Confidence when presenting to senior stakeholders across the business
- Strong commercial acumen and business know-how