Insight Analyst - SQL
- Greater London, London North
- 28th Sep ’19
- 9 days left!
Based just north of London, with over half a million regular customers in the UK alone, this organisation holds customer analytics at the heart of the business and are looking to further enhance their capabilities by adding an experienced Insight Analyst to their team. With one of the highest year-on-year growth percentages compared to their competitors, there couldn't be a more exciting time to become a part of this innovative company.
As an Insight Analyst, you will be responsible for working alongside the retail trading team to produce actionable insight to influence their decision making. Your role will involve using complex analytical techniques to analyse online promotions, range effectiveness, customer behaviour and web media content in order to increase the quality of service to both the customer and supplier.
Working on a project basis, with as little BAU work as you're likely to find within a business, the variety within this role is huge. Projects could range from analysing the impact that changes to visuals on delivery vans has had on customer acquisition, to customer segmentation analysis to aid in the prevention of acquisition fraud.
- A capable Analyst with experience working within a commercial setting
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive attitude to problem solving
- Good analytics experience preferably in retail or FMCG
- Proficiency in SQL, SAS or SPSS
- A high numerical degree from a reputable university
- Accomplished user of Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic