- Weybridge, Surrey
- 26th Mar ’21
- 28 days left!
A globally renowned FMCG company with a diverse workforce representing 100 nationalities. They operate in over 100 countries, employ over 25,000 staff globally and are at the forefront of sustainability and technology.
As a Forecasting Analyst, you will be accountable for providing insightful recommendations to senior stakeholders which will inform strategies on brand, product and competitor performance. With the freedom to be creative with your analysis, you will be encouraged to identify new opportunities for improved revenue streams, by using historical customer data and advanced statistical techniques.
Employee development is at the core of their success, and you will have the scope to attend technical training courses and collaborate with a team of industry experts. This vacancy is a fantastic opening for an experienced analyst looking to take a forward step in their career.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A stellar academic record, preferably from a numerate discipline
- Demonstrable experience within the Forecasting analytics space
- An expert user of Excel, a grounding in VBA, SQL or SPSS would be beneficial
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies
- A great communication style