Together with other employers and Universities, we hope in a small way, to give the graduating class of 2020 an even better start to the career they deserve in extremely challenging times. Here's how;
- Advice: Our website has been a trusted source of careers advice since 1997. We are updating content all the time including a special blog with advice from graduates who have been through difficult times themselves during previous downturns and recessions. Visit the blog.
- One-to-one Mentoring: We have launched a new sister site called Graduate Mentor giving graduates exclusive access to hand-picked and screened inspiring business leaders, senior recruiters, professional coaches and alumni. Graduates can book free, one hour, one-to-one consultations. Visit Graduate Mentor.
- Webinars: We have run a series of webinars in partnership with over 80 Universities during lockdown to share our 23 years’ experience and have managed to reach over a million students and graduates. Watch our webinars.
- Graduate level jobs: Our team have a loyal client base and also discover new hidden graduate jobs with amazing employers. We broadcast ways to apply directly with regular email alerts and social media updates. Register for updates.
- Postgraduate courses: We have developed another new service to meet the growing demand among graduates to stay at Uni and study for a Masters. Find a Masters.
I'd encourage you to share this news with your own network to reach as many graduates and fellow employers as possible so we can look back on this episode in the knowledge we at least tried to make a difference and give the covid generation a fighting chance.
If you know of similar campaigns where we can colloborate, have any questions or suggestions then please do drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.