GRB has partnered with Voxburner to be a part of the 9th edition of Youth Marketing Strategy (YMS), the world’s leading youth marketing festival, offering two days of keynotes, panels, masterclasses and networking focused on the valuable, exciting 16-24 demographic.
Not only is YMS19 LDN your chance to hear from the youth marketing industry leaders on stage, but it also marks the launch of Voxburner’s biggest annual research piece, the Youth Trends Report. This is a FREE 40-page guide to the emerging trends that are impacting the lives of young people today, featuring the results of Voxburner’s survey of 1,500 UK 16-24s, plus the insights of a selection of expert and youth contributors from the Voxburner community.
Here are just a few of the questions that this year’s report will answer...
1. Are Generation Z really more sensible than previous generations?
2. Are they more excited or nervous about the future of technology?
3. Is the globalisation of culture making young people more tolerant?
4. Are visual and voice search major trends or just passing fads?
5. Are young people actually turning vegan en masse?
6. Have scandals made them more concerned about online data privacy?
7. What measures are they taking to tackle tech addiction?
8. How would they spend an ideal evening with friends?
9. How can marketers inspire young people to become brand advocates?
10. What are the top 10 brands 16-24s are most passionate about in 2019?
Every attendee will receive a FREE copy of the Youth Trends Report on arrival at YMS. This year will also see over 150 speakers taking to the YMS stage including eBay, Facebook, Instagram, River Island, Pizza Hut, Levi’s, gal-dem, and Chelsea FC.
Join us at YMS19 LDN on April 16th-17th with a 20% discount code exclusive to GRB, using the code GRB20 at checkout. Tickets are available here.