Job Title: Graduate Leadership Programme
- Salary: £265k
- Location: Any
- Date posted: 25/02/2011
- Date expires: 30/03/2011
- Degree Subject: Any
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 280
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Consultancy, FMCG, IT, Management
- Vacancy Reference: JS17187GLP11
A leading consumer goods company, making and marketing products in the foods, home and personal care sectors on a global basis.
My client has a high profile graduate leadership scheme designed to develop your skills so you can reach senior management in the shortest possible time. They are looking to take on four exceptional graduates this year. It's a two to three year scheme with placements across the UK and possibly the world. You'll have a real job with key deliverables and responsibilities from day one.
This role will incorporate communication and partnership with all parts of the business. The aim is to understand how people work and interpret complex problems so that you can provide changes and solutions that deliver improvements through technology. This is NOT a technical role; no programming knowledge is required or taught. Instead, you manage people and systems, liaising with technical staff, both internally and externally
The Graduate Leadership Programme will include the following key areas:
- Management of all technology within an area of the business - you will work closely with other functions, managing relationships to improve performance through technology
- Project Management - managing and communicating to deliver complex projects
- Global, regional, and local roles within the IT function
- Work across all functions in a global consumer company
- Identifying how technology can deliver improvements and then managing its implementation, acting as the interface between internal clients and technical specialists
- Able to start work in September 2011
- Ability to organise complex projects
- Graduates with leadership potential
- Tenacity to push change
- Geographic mobility
- Skills to communicate to different audiences
- Passion for technology - but remember, this is not a technical role
- A strong academic background from any discipline
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.