Job Title: Graduate Leadership Commercial Buying Scheme - French Speaking
- Salary: £28k
- Location: Any
- Date posted: 25/04/2012
- Date expires: 15/05/2012
- Degree Subject: Ideally in a commercial discipline
- Degree Grade: 2:1
- UCAS Points: 280
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Experience: Not required
- Job Category: Retail, Merchandising, Languages, Buying and Purchasing
- Vacancy Reference: JS1079buyer
My client is a world leading retailer offering a diverse service to their customers. They have a proud CSR record and are renowned for their ethical business practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, business minded, French speaking graduate to get involved in a commercial buying scheme within a global retail business. The successful candidate will be given the exciting experience of spending time both in the UK and on the outskirts of Paris. You will be trained as a buyer with the end goal of being fast tracked into a high profile Category Management position. This could be within a variety of areas across the company's brands.
- A minimum of a 2:1, ideally in a commercial discipline
- 280 UCAS points from your top 3 A-levels or equivalent
- A minimum of a B in A-Level French or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to liaise across the business
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Proven commercial ability either through work experience, degree or extra-curricular activities
- International mobility with an interest in travel
- Must be available to start at the end of June 2012
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again
Interested In Making Money Referring Friends To Us?
Here at the Graduate Recruitment Bureau you can search for some of the best graduate jobs in the UK and many abroad too. Our unique graduate career matchmaking service will ensure that you are finding out about the best opportunities which includes the hidden job market, where you can uncover graduate schemes that are not normally advertised to the public. Use our graduate job search to find jobs by industry and by region or a combination of the two. When you find a role that you are interested in, please make sure that first you have created a free account and uploaded a CV, and then click apply. Your application will be sent to one of our specialist consultants dealing with the role who will then be in touch via email or phone within 4 weeks of the closing date.
Make sure you get your search for graduate jobs off to a great start by using our job advice section. There you will find CV templates, cover letter templates, past interview questions, psychometric testing, guides on networking and much more.