Mizuho Banking - Global Markets Summer Internship
- London, London Central
Mizuho is not your typical financial institution.
We offer the best of both worlds—the feeling of a boutique work environment within a global organisation. Our steady growth in EMEA gives our people at all levels rewarding degrees of responsibility and a richer work experience than a small firm or an established giant could offer alone.
Mizuho offer a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a global investment bank, working on real projects, whilst developing a strong professional network within a bank that prides itself on its inclusive, cooperative and friendly company culture.
Summer Internship - Global Markets
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for students to join this global investment bank within their Global Markets, EMEA team. This will be a 10 week paid internship, starting June 2023, designed to give students broad exposure to sales and trading activities within an investment bank, with a view to being offered a position on the Mizuho 2024 Graduate Programme.
Your salary is highly competitive, in line with salaries offered by other London Investment Banks.
There are two pathway options for this internship:
- This is for analytical undergraduates with advanced excel skills and coding knowledge/experience
- We are looking for undergraduates who speak English plus a European language or Japanese, who are client focused with strong communication skills
What can we offer you?
- Guidance & mentoring from our experienced colleagues
- Introduction to financial markets & operations
- A mix of technical skills training & bespoke soft skills sessions
- a 'buddy' to offer informal support across your placement
- You must be in your penultimate year of undergraduate study
- Available for permanent employment from September 2024
- Strong excel skills
We're expecting a high volume of applications, so make sure to get yours in asap!