Industrial Placement Student - HR and Recruitment
- Brighton, East Sussex
The Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a market leading graduate recruitment consultancy based in Brighton. Founded in 1996, we now employ over 60 people and turnover nearly £4million. We have opportunities in two divisions of the business. Successful applicants will probably have the opportunity to work in both over the course of the year.
Resourcer - Graduate Recruitment
The engine room of our business, the recruitment team find employers who want to hire graduates and source the most relevant candidates for the opportunities. You will work as a resourcer, a pivotal role supporting our consultants who place graduates into entry level roles.
- Work on client recruitment campaigns across a range of industry sectors
- Marketing opportunities to graduates over the phone and by email
- Screening applicants to ensure only the best are submitted
- Preparing candidates for interviews, assessment centres and making job offers
- Potentially learning the business development side and working on your own projects
- Potentially leading the project to find your 2022 replacement
Delivery and Trainee Account Manager - Recruitment Solutions
A varied role with a great opportunity to learn about business recruitment strategies and project management. This team provides innovative and creative solutions to support our client's internal recruitment teams. Solutions can range from fully outsourced recruitment processes, online advertising and attraction right through to designing and running assessment centres.
- Assisting the team's consultants with every facet of a client's recruitment campaign
- Delivering CV, video interview or telephone interview screening for clients
- Helping to run assessment centres
- Supporting team bid writing
- Helping to construct recruitment strategies, designing assessment materials or reviewing a client's current process in regards to improving diversity
What Makes This Opportunity Special?
- Rewarding - We shape the destiny of thousands of graduates across the UK
- Social - Casual dress, flexible working hours, finish work early on Friday for staff drinks, monthly social events and bi-annual staff parties
- Training - Extensive tailored coaching and training
- Unique - An invaluable insight into the graduate recruitment market
- Variety - Unrivalled range of experience including recruitment and marketing
- Package - A competitive £17K base salary, plus bonuses
- Projects ? see end to end
What We're Looking For
- An undergraduate in HR, business or management related discipline, but all degrees considered
- Exceptionally organised, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again