Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Life Science
- Redhill, Surrey
- £30,000 ote
- 10th Mar ’21
Great opportunity to join a life science recruitment start-up!
This is the perfect chance to get in at ground-zero for a fresh new recruitment company that started in 2019. They have already created a strong client base from the vast amount of recruitment experience that the directors are bringing to the industry and, despite covid, are now looking to double in size by this time next year.
With close links to the London market they headhunt primarily across clinical operations, regulatory affairs, market access and commercial functions within the life science industry.
What They Can Offer You:
- Training: You'll get one-on-one direct training from the directors of the company plus a full graduate training program with a dedicated external trainer.
- Start-up culture: They have developed a fun and fast-paced environment. A big reason for creating this new company is to move away from the stuffy, corporate recruitment environment and you'll have a say how it progresses! With brand new, spacious offices based in Redhill.
- Flexible working: Work-life balance is important so they offer flexi-lunches, early finishes, duvet days and options for home working.
- Incentives: - When Covid allows - Monthly director lunches, extra holiday, trips abroad with European travel for conferences.
- Money: A simple commission structure that is easy to understand and easy to start earning great money quickly. You'll be looking at £30K+ in your first year.
- Sourcing high-calibre candidates for mid-to-senior level vacancies across your specialism within life sciences.
- Establishing candidate suitability for current and future vacancies.
- Generating a reliant candidate pool and strong client base.
- Developing new business through proactive networking and consistent relationship building.
- Writing advertisements for job boards and LinkedIn.
- Running an independent desk.
- Degree-level education - life science degrees and backgrounds are desired.
- Evidence of working hard in previous positions - this can be sales, retail, events, any type of commercial position.
- Able to work in Redhill.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again