- Weybridge, Surrey
- 22nd Dec ’20
- 28 days left!
This multi-national tech company has created a data processing software platform that is used by clients to build applications to tackle their largest and most complex data processing challenges.
As a PhD level technical consultant at this growing multi-national software house, you will utilise the analytical ability developed from your time in academia, yet develop a wide range of technical skills in a client-facing environment.
The role will involve teaching customers to utilise the company's software platform and programming language, either remotely or via training courses on customer sites. You will become an expert during your training and will solve complex data management problems for businesses in various industries. However, travel is limited in the role and you will spend most of your time working from the company's light and spacious office.
Once you have finished your initial training, there will be flexibility to focus on particular technologies that are of interest to you, so you can become an expert within the team. They have a flat structure and allow people to specialise in what naturally appeals to them.
- Becoming an expert in the software and programming language
- Teaching customers how to utilise the technology
- Solving complex problems related to data management
- Working with a wide range of technologies
- PhD is preferred in a STEM subject from a top university
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Excellent analytical mind-set
- Client-facing skills e.g. from running lectures or seminars