SThree - Graduate Talent Partner
- Central London, London
- £33,000 YEARote
- 29th Jul ’22
- 27 days left!
SThree are a global multi-award-winning talent partner, looking for graduates like you to join them.
SThree is the global STEM-specialist talent partner, that connects highly skilled professionals with top organisations such as JP Morgan, HSBC, Civil Service, and more.
They are a business powered by their people, with a strong commitment to sustainability, diversity & inclusion, and their employee's work/life balance. These key aspects are what sets them apart as a unique recruitment business.
With 8,000 clients globally, 2,700 talent partners within the business, and 44 offices across 14 countries, now is the perfect time to join them and kick-start your career. SThree are hiring multiple graduates across our 6 UK and Ireland offices this year, meaning no matter where you are based, you have a greater chance of securing this opportunity.
- You will join the business as a client-facing recruiter, headhunting the best talent for their global clients.
- You'll receive a huge amount of support and training to get you started. Through online e-modules, classroom sessions, and desk-based coaching, you'll learn the ins and outs of recruitment from sourcing and selecting the best talent, to managing client relationships and delivering exceptional service.
- You'll have continuous development opportunities and the chance to improve your skills in networking, business development, and relationship management while being rewarded financially for your hard work.
What's in it for you:
- £30-£33K OTE in your first year, £50K OTE in the second year, and £80K-£100K+ in your third year (uncapped earning potential).
- Unparalleled learning opportunities with a clear and structured career progression path.
- International opportunities - 44 offices across 14 countries.
- Hybrid working from day one.
- A buddy to support you throughout your role.
- Excellent tech bundle and work-from-home package.
- Sociable and supportive work environment, with employee retention at the heart of the business.
- Our internal well-being programme is in place to support our people with their mental health and wellbeing.
- Annual leave purchase scheme.
- SThree are hiring a cohort of over 50 graduates this year, meaning you'll be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
- Offices in Central London (Bank station).
- Start dates in September or October 2022.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for 2022 graduates in any discipline. No experience is required, just a great attitude and willingness to learn. Click 'Apply Now' to progress your application today. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- CV submission - Click 'Apply Now' on this page to submit your CV. We will aim to get back to all applicants within one week.
- First stage telephone interview.
- Final stage interview online or face-to-face, dependent on your availability.