Spanish Speaking Sales Executive
- London, London
- £35,000 ote
- 6th Jan ’20
A software business who have developed a unique diary management system for independent hospitality and tourism businesses. The software allows clients to manage calendars, take payments and advertise on multiple external booking sites such as AirBnB, Booking.com and Expedia.com at the touch of a button. They have a large, growing, global client base of over 12,000 and had a turnover of £25million in 2017.
We have been asked to find two fluent Spanish speakers with an aptitude for sales. The roles are based in their London Kings Cross office.
As a sales executive your role will consist of chasing inbound leads and following your own proactive leads to sell effective software solutions to hospitality and tourism organisations.
- Sell a range of products including property management software, revenue management software, etc.
- Using CRM to ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date.
- Working with your Sales Country Manager and marketing team to coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns.
- Working with the Customer Service, Activation and Training teams to ensure optimum product performance and to achieve the company's overall objectives and targets.
The salary is £25K with realistic OTE of £12K on top.
- You truly enjoy speaking to people over the phone!
- Previous experience in sales.
- Proficient with common office programmes (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Problem solver.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. A third language would be a bonus.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again