- Brighton, South East
- £30,000 ote
- 20th Jan ’20
Are you money motivated?
Do you constantly keep up with the latest technological innovations?
Then you'll be very interested in a company who recruit for Nokia and Samsung!
With a growing client and candidate base across Europe, Asia, Canada and the US, this international recruitment company is responsible for identifying and engaging with the 'brains' behind some of the world's most innovative technologies.
They have grown rapidly over the last couple of years and are now looking for a handful of ambitious graduates to help continue their international expansion. They boast modern offices in central Brighton and a vibrant, sociable working environment.
We're keen to talk to candidates who are interested in working with highly qualified professionals across technologies such as; AI, VR, automotive (driverless cars) and robotics to name a few. As a trainee recruitment consultant, you will be given the opportunity to work across technologies that most appeal to you and eventually specialise in a niche area which allows you to market yourself as a real 'expert' in your field.
What they offer:
- A 12-week comprehensive training course, which will teach you everything you need to know.
- Holiday incentives which have included New York, Chicago, Berlin and Barcelona!
- Be a part of an exciting culture with nights out to Alain Ducasse and the Shard among others.
- A fun working environment which won them an award for best place to work in Brighton and Hove.
- A competitive salary with performance based increases and commission!
- A background or genuine interest in the latest technology.
- Degree level (or equivalent) educated.
- Living or able to relocate in the Brighton area.
- The drive and ambition to earn and progress in a hard but rewarding environment.
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again