- Brighton, East Sussex
- 26th May ’19
Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a highly successful, rapidly growing recruitment company. We specialise in providing solutions to organisations who are seeking the best graduate talent.
Established by two Brighton University Business graduates, we have grown organically and we have an exceptional track record in developing our employees. We operate nationally and have offices in Brighton and London. Due to growth, we now have a vacancy for a Recruitment Coordinator to work in partnership with our Principal Consultant.
Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Facebook, Google+ and Trustpilot!
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will provide sales and administrative support; including marketing jobs to our database of graduates, sourcing and selecting the best candidates from internal and external databases, managing multiple vacancies and conducting telephone interviews.
As you gain on the job experience and sector knowledge, you will also write job descriptions and adverts, attend client visits, manage the interview and feedback process - ultimately making and closing job offers.
What can we offer?
- Excellent, personalised training and a dedicated in-house coach.
- Central Brighton office with dress down policy.
- Team incentives such as Michelin restaurant vouchers, reward days plus monthly prizes.
- Friendly team with regular socials.
- Flexitime to allow a work-life balance.
- 25 days holiday, rising with revenue generated.
- Free eye tests, flu jabs, and free employee helpline and counselling sessions.
You will also be joining a successful team with a well established client base, so alongside a 20K starting salary, commission could realistically take you up to 23K by the end of year 1 and up to 30K by the end of year 2.
What are we looking for?
- A highly organised manner, thorough and meticulous.
- Ability to multi task and manage different projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build rapport and provide excellent customer service to both candidates and clients.
- Motivation to hit targets.
The Recruitment Coordinator is a telephone based role, therefore you must be comfortable making calls. This role may suit a graduate looking to start a career in recruitment, or somebody with customer service, call centre, sales or HR experience. If this sounds like you, and you want to be part of a great company then send us a CV today!
This job is now closed. Register now to hear when it becomes live again