- Brighton, East Sussex
- £25,000 YEARote
- 24th Apr ’23
- 24 days left!
Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is a highly successful, Brighton based recruitment company. We specialise in providing solutions to organisations who are seeking the best graduate talent.
Established by two local graduates in 1997, we have grown organically to a diverse team of over 70, and have an exceptional track record in developing our employees. Check out our reviews on Glassdoor, Facebook, Google+ and Trustpilot!
Due to growth, we now have a vacancy for a recruitment coordinator to work in partnership with our busy and successful principal consultants in the IT Sector.
As a recruitment coordinator, you will provide sales and administrative support; including marketing jobs to our database of graduates, sourcing and selecting the best candidates from internal and external databases, managing multiple vacancies and conducting telephone screening calls.
As you gain on the job experience and sector knowledge, you will also write job descriptions and adverts and manage the interview and feedback process - ultimately making and closing job offers.
What can we offer?
- Excellent, personalised training and a dedicated in-house coach
- Central Brighton office with dress down policy
- Team incentives such as Michelin restaurant vouchers, reward days plus individual monthly prizes
- Friendly team with regular socials
- Flexitime system to allow a work-life balance with hybrid working options once settled
- 25 days holiday, rising with revenue generated
- Free eye tests, flu jabs, and free employee helpline and counselling sessions
You will also be joining a successful team with a well established client base, so alongside a £22.8K starting salary, uncapped commission could realistically take you up to £25K by the end of year 1 and much more in years 2 and 3.
Who Are We Looking For?
- A highly organised manner, thorough and meticulous
- Ability to multi task and manage different projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build rapport and provide excellent customer service to both candidates and clients
- Motivation to hit targets
The recruitment coordinator is a telephone based role, therefore you must be comfortable making calls. This role may suit a graduate looking to start a career in recruitment, or somebody with customer service, call centre, telesales or HR experience. If this sounds like you, and you want to be part of a great company then send us a CV today!